A Kumara sportsground general meeting is being held this Thursday 8th December, at the sportsground, 7.30pm.
The agenda is fluid, but some matters to be discussed are:
- Proposal from the NZ Army to hire the sportsground
- Proposal from Council to put the cycle trail on the stop bank
- Buying a BBQ, building a covered area and buying permanent picnic tables
- Refurbishing the old pavilion on the grounds
- Fixing the goal posts (finally, we MUST get this done!)
- Holding car boot sales
- Clean up and development of the area under the felled pines
- Spraying and weeding of the gardens / cleaning the facility / working bees
See you there.
Kumara Sportsground Committee